Friday, April 19, 2013

EDLD 5301 - Week 2 Reflection

This week in EDLD 5301 has been enlightening.  At first, I had no idea where to begin when coming up with my action research plan.  There were a million different directions I could take and it was hard to focus on a few.  The Dana reading was extremely helpful as was talking with my site supervisor.  I also found the interviews informational as well.  It is nice to hear from professionals who have been on both sides "field" and what their experiences are now that they are in an administrative role.  The most help came from our web conference.  I was able to hear a lot of different ideas and get immediate feedback from Dr. Abshire.  I look forward to the weeks ahead and seeing all of the projects start to take shape. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree that coming up with an action research topic was kind of overwhelming. I am encouraged by the fact that Dr. Abshire and the interviewees from week 2 all recommended that we make sure that we utilize the research that has already been done out there. It's nice to know that we don't have to start from scratch. We can mold something into what we need that someone else has already done.

    ReplyDelete